Discover the true quality of a 15% CBD oil with all the benefits it promises. Order your wellness supplement today from Swiss Botanic France’s CBD online store and enjoy a unique experience.
Specific characteristics of Swiss Botanic CBD
Swiss Botanic takes care to grow its own indoor cannabis varieties. Our production sites are located in the cantons of Vaud, Berne and Valais. When it comes to outdoor weed varieties, we work without intermediaries with certified Swiss growers rigorously selected according to our “Most Wanted Label” quality charter.
In addition to the taste and smell of our diet cannabis, we are also careful to comply with current French legislation. That’s why all our CBD supplements, including oils, contain less than 0.3% THC. By choosing to supplement your wellness ritual with Swiss CBD, you’ll enjoy all its benefits. In fact, many consumers praise cannabidiol as an effective traditional remedy. Its benefits include anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anxiolytic, antidepressant, calming and many others.
Health benefits of 15% CBD oil
CBD oil is undoubtedly the best-known wellness supplement of all. Easy to use and easy to consume, Swiss Botanic’s cannabidiol-enriched hemp oil has already made several people happy in France. In fact, our CBD contains all the benefits associated with it. In order to control every stage of production as closely as possible, we take charge of the manufacture of our oil, from the cannabidiol extraction stage right through to bottling.
Several studies have already demonstrated the efficacy of 15% CBD in the treatment of symptoms related to everyday disorders such as stress and anxiety. CBD oil can also be consumed to regulate difficulties in falling asleep and maintaining a sleep cycle uninterrupted by nocturnal awakenings. You can also take it at the end of the day to relax before going to bed. In fact, regular CBD consumers report real improvements in their well-being following a CBD treatment with Swiss Botanic.
15% CBD oil: a gentle start
Swiss Botanic offers different concentrations of cannabidiol in its hemp oil. The lowest saturation is 15%. It’s the perfect concentration of CBD for a first experience, but also for starting a therapeutic cure in the right way. One thing leading to another, you can increase your dosage if necessary, with your doctor’s approval to adjust the CBD dose to suit you.
Many doctors actually recommend the use and consumption of Swiss Botanic’s 15% CBD oil as part of various therapies. This is the case, for example, with a cure for smoking cessation or to combat alcoholism. Of course, you can alternate CBD oil with CBD flowers or seeds. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to packaging at Swiss Botanic.
Swiss Botanic’s 15% CBD oil: 4 possible uses
Recognized for its “Most Wanted Label” certified quality, Swiss Botanic’s15% CBD oil can be used in a variety of ways. All you have to do is choose the one that best suits your habits:
- Massage: sprains, strains, intense sports training, aches and pains? Massage painful areas with a mixture of a few drops of 15% CBD oil dissolved in a vegetable oil of your choice.
- Under the tongue: for a quick effect, pour a few drops of your CBD oil under your tongue, let it work, then rinse with plain water and swallow.
- Seasoning: CBD oils may be edible, but you must ensure that you have no particular allergy and that you follow the dosage instructions. You can mix a few drops into your sauce or dressing. Swiss Botanic’s oil is natural, so it has a pleasant cannabis scent and a slight yellow tint.
- Mouthwash: maintain your oral hygiene with a mouthwash containing 15% CBD oil.
Swiss Botanic’s 15% full spectrum CBD oil formula
- 100% organic coconut oil
- 15% CBD
- THC content below 0.3%.
Characteristics of CBD 15% oil
- CBD oil specially designed for human use
- No additional artificial substances
- Handcrafted oil produced in Switzerland
- Packaged in 10 ml dropper bottle (approx. 200 drops).
- No packaging