Looking for quality 10% CBD oil? You’ve come to the right place at Swiss Botanic. Learn more about this prodigious oil, specially formulated for your well-being.
The benefits of Swiss Botanic’s 10% CBD oil
Numerous studies have been carried out over the last fifteen years to prove the efficacy of cannabidiol and CBD products. Although scientific evidence is still scarce, those who already consume and use CBD oil 10% claim to have experienced the benefits of CBD on their health and well-being.
Among the beneficial properties of CBD, it is prescribed for :
- Relieve pain and inflammation such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Helps you fall asleep and regulate your sleep cycle
- Soothe stress and combat anxiety
- Fighting addiction (alcoholism and smoking)
- Prevent nausea and vomiting (e.g. during chemotherapy)
- Calming the symptoms of diabetes
- Help cope with stress and depression
- Combating certain illnesses such as schizophrenia
10% CBD oil at the heart of wellness treatments
This decade has also seen cannabidiol oils gain notoriety and prestige for their properties against various symptoms. That’s why it’s one of the most popular supplements used in therapeutic wellness treatments.
Cannabidiol or CBD is now authorized for consumption in France under the 2021 law. This law stipulates that THC content must be less than 0.3% in CBD supplements. With Swiss Botanic, you can be sure you’re using 10% CBD oil that complies with current legislation. You can already order your CBD oil on the Swiss Botanic website and have it delivered anywhere in France.
The 4 ways to consume your 10% CBD oil
You can enjoy your cannabidiol oil in different ways:
- Massage: dilute a few drops of 10% CBD oil with a vegetable oil of your choice, then apply to the areas you wish to relax.
- By sublingual route: place a few drops under the tongue, wait a few moments, then rinse and swallow the product residue.
- As a seasoning: you can add a few drops of your 10% CBD oil to your sauce or vinaigrette, and thus combine business with pleasure.
- Mouthwash: if you suffer from mouth ulcers or gingivitis, dilute 10% cannabidiol oil with a little warm water and rinse your mouth with the mixture.
10% CBD oil, for a smooth start
The 10% cannabidiol concentration is one of the lowest in CBD oil. It does, however, have the merit of being perfectly tolerated by patients who are prescribed a CBD cure by their doctor. We recommend that you always seek medical advice before taking cannabidiol.
The 10% CBD oil is also recommended for calming stressful episodes at work, as well as anxiety in the run-up to a dreaded event. Also use CBD oil with 10% cannabidiol for minor injuries such as sprains or soreness after a sports session. You can also use it to relieve back pain.
A wellness cure with 10% CBD oil
Cannabidiol offers the possibility of varying tastes and aromas. That’s why Swiss Botanic offers a wide choice ofCBD oil concentrations on its website. You can also discover the entourage effect by opting for CBD-CBG oil or by increasing the saturation level.
Even though CBD has no known effects on use, we always advise our customers to consult their doctor before starting CBD therapy. In fact, the doctor can determine the right dosage of CBD and adjust the dose if necessary. In addition, a medical consultation will identify any possible contraindications, such as interactions of CBD with other medicinal molecules.
Swiss Botanic 10% CBD oil formula
- 100% organic coconut oil.
- 10% CBD oil.
- Less than 0.3% THC.
Characteristics of 10% CBD oil
- A human-specific CBD oil.
- No additional artificial substances.
- Handcrafted oil produced in Switzerland.
- Supplied in a 10 ml bottle with dropper (approx. 200 drops).
- No packaging.